Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
edit:21JUL07 - Attached pictures below

I have a set of slotted cast disc wheels off of my VRSCD. These wheels were used for about 10,000 miles and are in great shape. They come with the rotors. I would prefer to sell them together. Asking $250 plus shipping for the set.

I also have these in the trading post section.

Slotted Cast Disc Wheel
With style born on the drag strip, the kidney-shaped slots and the spun satin finish bring 60's muscle-car look to the 21st century. These Slotted Disc Wheels add a distinctive open feel to the V-Rod® model's signature solid disc look.

40769-06
19" Front
Fits '02-'07 VRSC™ models.
MSRP US $426.00

40772-06
18" Rear
Fits '02-'06 VRSCA, VRSCB, VRSCD and VRSCR models. Also fits '07 VRSCD and VRSCR.
MSRP US $426.00

I'm looking for anything that I don't already have. All serious offers will be considered. Ideas for trade include the boss bags. Remember shipping on this item can be steep, so please be serious with offers.

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have them in boxes in the garage. If someone is really interested I'll snap pictures this weekend. They are in great shape - the only reason I took them off was to go with the 10spoke cast black wheels from Nightmare.

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update: I have about 6 people who have sent PMs with interest. No one has made the commitment yet. I'm estimating shipping to be maximum $90 in the states.

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pictures

I finally took pictures and all I noticed is that the wheels need a good pollish and there are some tool marks from mounting the tire (which is hidden by a new tire).

Attachments

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sold to COX 43.

Received payment. I'm heading to the UPS store to see if I can get it out today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts