Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale:

AVAILABLE! Stock "Drilled" Slip-ons

Louder than stock, but not as loud as V-Mods (baffles removed).
You can see a video of these pipes here:

PICTURES OF THE PIPES:
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2008015#post2008015

Asking $75.00 plus shipping

NON-BREMBO MIRROR-POLISHED FRONT ROTORS (PAIR) THEY'VE BEEN SITTING IN MY GARAGE UNINSTALLED...
PAID $200 + SHIPPING, ASKING $150 PLUS SHIPPING FOR BOTH

CHROME FORK DUST COVERS

NEW, REMOVED FROM BIKE BEFORE LEAVING THE DEALER AFTER INSTALLING A SUPER BRACE, ASKING $30.00 OBO SHIPPED, OR EXCHANGE FOR CHROME SLIM DUST COVERS THAT FIT WITH THE SUPERBRACE.

non-Brembo CHROME CLUTCH & BRAKE MASTER CYLINDERS

CLUTCH SIDE IS STILL SEALED AND UNUSED, BRAKE SIDE HAS A "DENT" THAT HAS BEEN POLISHED, WHEN MOUNTED WITH THE LEVER IS NOT AS "NOTICEABLE". MASTER CYLINDER COVERS NOT INCLUDED (THAT'S THE WAY THEY SELL IT, SORRY!) RETAILS FOR $443, ASKING $200 (YEAH, I'M ONLY CHARGING FOR THE NEW, SEALED AND UNDAMAGED ONE!!!)

V-MODDED STOCK PIPES WITH THREADED BOLT HOLES TO INSTALL CHROME ENDCAPS (INSTEAD OF "NAILING" THEM LIKE THEY DO AT THE FACTORY!) WILL INCLUDE ALLEN BOLTS FOR EASY INSTALLATION OF ENDCAPS (ENDCAPS NOT INCLUDED!) ASKING $75 OBO PLUS SHIPPING

Airbox cover,

BEAUTIFUL TWO TONE CUSTOM FACTORY PAINT; USED, BUT IN MINT CONDITION EXCEPT FOR VERY HARD TO NOTICE "RUB" MARKS, COVERED BY THE SEAT WHEN INSTALLED. WILL SHIP NEATLY IN SAME BOX I RECEIVED IT! ORIGINALLY FOR AN "R" MODEL, IT WOULD FIT MOST V-ROD MODELS, BUT PLEASE CHECK YOURSELF FOR FITMENT.

RETAILS FOR $561.00, ASKING $200 PLUS SHIPPING

MORE PICS IN THIS THREAD:
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142432

OFFERS ACCEPTED AS ALWAYS, TAKE CARE!

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
pm sent

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Most items sold yesterday, only ones left are the airbox cover, pipes and fork sliders. I'll probably post one or two more things in the next couple days, so stay around!

Thanks to all buyers and the others interested!!!

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Link with pictures of drilled pipes added upon request

sold items removed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts