Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...going to tackle my tab slip on project today, wondering how hard will it be to get stock pipes off? Any tip, tricks, advice will help...thanks guys.

·
Registered
672 Posts
they r very easy to remove. maybe 5 min tops.

·
On the Space Coast
60 Posts
A little anti seize (WD40 etc) might help. Did mine yesterday and yes, only a few minutes. The tuner takes a little longer. Tight quarters for FI connections!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info, longest part was bringing them from my truck to the shop. When i first turned it over my first thought was why the hell i didn't do this the first day i had my bike!! Best 350 i ever spent.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
365 shipped to my door!! Purchased them off ebay pretty good deal. Believe the ebay store name is eastern performance. I know they have some left.

·
Muscle Man
868 Posts
hey-I'm in Metairie, what kind of slip-ons did you get and how are they workin out?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got the tabs. Really Really love em. Little hollow sounding when pushing her but well worth the 365 I plaid. If your around the w.b. let me know. You can always stop by and hear em before you purchase.

·
Muscle Man
868 Posts
I am available to come over to the wb Mon or Tue before 2pm-does that work for you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts