Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
You are a travelling man. Where to after this?

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Where is Colonial HD?

·
Trailers R 4 Boats
1,271 Posts

·
2,552 Posts
Hey SKI,

How about paying off the $600 loan I gave you when you were down and out when you came back to Miami. You were supposed to have me payed back by January 8, 2007. Now you leave with no communication. Is that the way you treat a V Rod brother that is willing to help you out? Do not forget the document you signed that if you did not pay me back on time that you will be responsible for my attorney fees to collect. I REALLY hate to air this on the forum, but you have on MANY occasions promised payment and then no communication. :banghead: If SKI comes to you with a sad story about needing money, do not do it. When he came to me, I immediately reached into my desk and loaned him the money. MY BAD

VERY DISAPPOINTED
Frank

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Frank Storms said:
Hey SKI,

How about paying off the $600 loan I gave you when you were down and out when you came back to Miami. You were supposed to have me payed back by January 8, 2007. Now you leave with no communication. Is that the way you treat a V Rod brother that is willing to help you out? Do not forget the document you signed that if you did not pay me back on time that you will be responsible for my attorney fees to collect. I REALLY hate to air this on the forum, but you have on MANY occasions promised payment and then no communication. :banghead: If SKI comes to you with a sad story about needing money, do not do it. When he came to me, I immediately reached into my desk and loaned him the money. MY BAD

VERY DISAPPOINTED
Frank
:popcorn

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Frank Storms said:
Hey SKI,

VERY DISAPPOINTED
Frank
:popcorn

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Frank Storms said:
Hey SKI,

VERY DISAPPOINTED
Frank
:popcorn::popcorn:

·
Resident Tugboat Cpt
4,443 Posts
Frank Storms said:
Hey SKI,

VERY DISAPPOINTED
Frank

+2:popcorn

·
Wind Up Merchant
425 Posts
Frank Storms said:
Hey SKI,

VERY DISAPPOINTED
Frank
well that's gonna cause a stir!

:popcorn x 1000

do you think it's a wind-up?

·
Wind Up Merchant
425 Posts
Vr Master said:
This is not the place to be takin care of personal business... cant ya be a tad more professional than this????
perhaps he's at the end of his polite and respectful tether and was "venting" his frustration, forcing the issue etc.

IF it's true, I'd be pi$$ed off too.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
chunk said:
perhaps he's at the end of his polite and respectful tether and was "venting" his frustration, forcing the issue etc.

IF it's true, I'd be pi$$ed off too.
:them: i agree,i mean its been 6 months since it should have been paid.

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
chrome said:
:them: i agree,i mean its been 6 months since it should have been paid.
+1, but I'll be the first to admit there are 2 sides to every story...:popcorn

Time to bring in Judge Judy!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.