Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Tired of the crap
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you want really well-made specialty hand tools to work on your V-Rod, I can personally recommend SK Handtool. If you plan on working on any of the fasteners holding the chrome covers on your engine, you'll definitely appreciate their 5mm long ball hex bit socket. Its also the best possible tool for removing the fasteners holding the velocity stacks in place.

I recently needed to replace one of my hex bits, and less than 24 hours after placing my order, UPS was at my door with it.

Although they are owned by a French company, SK Handtools are made here in the USA.

·
Registered
454 Posts
vroddrew said:
If you want really well-made specialty hand tools to work on your V-Rod, I can personally recommend SK Handtool. If you plan on working on any of the fasteners holding the chrome covers on your engine, you'll definitely appreciate their 5mm long ball hex bit socket. Its also the best possible tool for removing the fasteners holding the velocity stacks in place.

I recently needed to replace one of my hex bits, and less than 24 hours after placing my order, UPS was at my door with it.

Although they are owned by a French company, SK Handtools are made here in the USA.
I used to appreciate the quality of their tools as well until I received a crowfoot wrench for the rear axle nut. For almost $20 for the single wrench the chrome quality is really poor. I hope it's just the looks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts