Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey guys, my wife finally decided she actually wants to ride with me so I’m now in the market for a sissy bar and backrest! Any suggestions? Looking for something like in the picture! Links appreciated!
I think i still have a wide pad like that years ago I ordered one from Harley and the sent me the wide one I just kept it and ordered the smaller one it has never been used and I think I still have it if you can just find the other part you will be good to go.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I just noticed the wider back the pad is approx 9 1/2 inches x 7 1/2 wide and the screws is 5 1/8 apart it looks just like the picture but the sissy bar is taller than the one on my o3 some one here that has one on there bike like that might check for you and if that is the same size as there pad I was going to send you picture's of it but could not get them to show up

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
I am in the process of buying a 2012 Anniversary Edition, so this is my first post. I too am looking for a wider pillion/higher backrest for this bike? HD stopped making touring seat options starting in this year, I guess due to narrowing of the tail section.

So does anyone have any suggestions for a bigger/taller pillion and backrest than the stock, thin unit offered by HD? I have contacted Corbin, and looked at Mustang and Sergeant w/ no luck..Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.