Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Custom VRSCAWT
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local store had a clearance on some items marked for X-Mas. Priced at $65 it was hard to beat, so I bought both V-Rod RC's they had. I figured someone here might be interested in the 2nd one at this price (1st one is mine :)). My best guess is shipping would run around $15 or so. If interested let me know. If not, I will simply return it for a refund.

--Darin

Attachments

·
Registered
974 Posts
A little black paint and someone could "make" an Anniversary model ! Just a thought.
I have not seen them under 90 bucks still......... Good price.
BobT

·
2,552 Posts
DarinSeng

Damn, if I bought that thing I would have to find somewhere that sells customized parts and we all know what it cost to upgrade.:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Daringseng: Do you still have the r/c Vrod for sale?. If not please let me know who is the company that makes them so I can order 2 of them. Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry! I din't notice the year of this post (2003!!) But anyway if someone know ho is the distributor name or URL that make them, or if some one does know were I can get them in the web I will apreciated. Thank you in advance...

·
Ryan
4,192 Posts
josetimbal said:
Sorry! I din't notice the year of this post (2003!!) But anyway if someone know ho is the distributor name or URL that make them, or if some one does know were I can get them in the web I will apreciated. Thank you in advance...

They are made by "New Bright" and can be found on Ebay almost everyday for around 30 dollars. I got one for Christmas this year and they are very detailed. I'm wondering if Doc can make me a stage I "V" light for it? :D

Here is a link to an online vendor selling them for $99

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001LASV4/sz-category430-20/ref%3Dnosim/002-9963330-1199265

By the way, IMO I think this is better used as a display or collectors item rather than using it as a r/c toy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts