·
Dean
775 Posts
are those rizoma bars?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes they are Rizoma bars, tail lights too.
The bike was lowered front and rear and has a Kosman drag conversion on it, I don't think the shocks were cut in the process.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Wow! that things got a ton of work done to it! Brembos, Chain, Rizoma, I like the shortened up Supertrapp pipe the normal one is about a foot longer (midpipe must have been shortened) Nice bike! how do you like the Rizoma bars?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I am loving it.
Yes the pipes are shortened, good eye Vanis. I like the bars, but only have a stock bars to compare them to.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Any engine work done to this thing.

I would of bought this one damn...

·
Chillin' the Least
525 Posts
Nice Fishead! But to be honest where you live and the scenery behind your bike got my attention. I lived in Tombstone for a few years in the late 70's early 80's. Is the Hornytoad population doing well? :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
How did you shorten up the supertrapp? Looks great! More pics, please! Joe

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those are taken outside of Saguaro National Park ~3 miles from my house in Tucson. You would not recognize the area compared to the 80's the valley is all but filled with sprawl.
The pipes were done at a custom shop in Cali, if you are really interested I can find the name of the place. I'll get some more pics this weekend.

·
It is what it is
2,632 Posts
Nice ride, how does it handle on longer rides? Are you making the Vegas Vrod trip 17-20Mar 11? If yes meet you on I10 and Baseline. What engine work have you had done?
Again nice

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Nice look'en scoot... What seat are you running? I like the looks of it but it looks like it's hard too :)...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Its the WillieG seat I have that seat and its padding is nice, way better than my corbin..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the compliments.
Yes on the Willie G seat, it is a great seat!
No on the motor mods, it has the complete Kosman drag kit
No plans...yet on the Vegas trip-thanks for the offer to meet up-I'll look into it. I've only done 50 miles so far cruising-holidays are busy...
Of course you can see the inner fender, that pic is taken from gound level!
Merry Christmas guys!

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Merry Christmas.

Ride safe.

·
Free Wheelin'
241 Posts
Those are taken outside of Saguaro National Park ~3 miles from my house in Tucson. You would not recognize the area compared to the 80's the valley is all but filled with sprawl.
The pipes were done at a custom shop in Cali, if you are really interested I can find the name of the place. I'll get some more pics this weekend.
Love the mods! Glad you kept the original anodized finish.

I was out your way twice this year. First time, I rode from Pittsburgh, PA to Sierra Vista, AZ to visit a friend. Second time, I drove down to visit same said friend. We partied in Tucson for Halloween. That's some beautiful country you've got out there!

CIMG0202.jpg

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bike looks great I really like what you have done and the way you cleaned up the turn signals and the overall choice of mods you have inspired me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts