Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Thread Killer
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be possible to move them to Their own topic, so we don't have to scroll through a half-page or so to check out any new info on our local rides and such?

Thanx,
Mike

·
Banned
1,251 Posts
I would agree. And once things get going on them it will be more difficult to find a specific auction listing if someone else makes a post in the rides.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
im with mike and eli

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
The auctions are sticky so they should always be at the top, thus easy to keep separated from the rides. On the other hand, we didn't expect 25+ Auctions! I'll discuss it with the others but it me be more trouble than it's worth.

·
Thread Killer
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, thanx brother's!!!!!

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Aside from having to scroll to get to the rides, it would make the auctions way easier to manage. I have already sent the inquiry to the planning committee and am awaiting replies.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
texas4x4 said:
I have already sent the inquiry to the planning committee and am awaiting replies.
It may take awhile for a reply as the planning committee is tied up in a Safety meeting at this time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
stomper said:
It may take awhile for a reply as the planning committee is tied up in a Safety meeting at this time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:
You got it!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts