Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer had a vivid/orange 08 DX that I really thought about jumping the gun on, but... it had no ABS. It's one of the major reasons for upgrading from an 06D.

Anyone have a line on one on the east coast, any color but has to have ABS.

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
spinedoc said:
My dealer had a vivid/orange 08 DX that I really thought about jumping the gun on, but... it had no ABS. It's one of the major reasons for upgrading from an 06D.

I think youll have a hard time finding that...I had a hell of a time just finding an 08 w/ orange...HD is cutting production on ALL bikes from what ive been hearing...you will most likely need to order one and wait....and wait!...

did your dealer run the locator?....havent heard of a DXA out there so far....just the one AWA so far.

Dan

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
BTW...you gonna sell your current bike?..that thing is sweeet!

Dan

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah they looked it up and there wasn't squat, sigh. There was an AW anniversary with ABS not too far away, but I think I've made up my mind towards the DX.

Ordering, I won't get it until March. Oh well, it's winter anyhow.

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
Yeah...I wanted ABS as well....but I ended up with an 07 from a guy who visited the board.....I am a happy camper anywho.... :rofl:

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't blame you tejas, I am overpaying a huge amount just to have the 08. But I've wanted ABS for 20 years now so I will hold out for it!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
spinedoc said:

I'll check a couple dealers on the Island for you.

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
They had one at Milwaukee HD last time I was there. I'll take a look for you today, I'll be driving right past there.

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts