1,578 Posts

·
I fly lower now...
1,578 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Fair Statement here....

Just because someone is not a member does not mean that the item would not be for sale somewhere else. I dont remember ever seeing that if you dont make it a a motorcycle forum, you cant have the item for sale somewhere else.

ALSO, For the new people here.. how am I supposed to know who, what, when, where and how someone is or is not a member. Or is this another pretentious motorcycle site??

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
Hello there, Stranger!
Yeah im back .........for a little while.......

Fair Statement here....

Just because someone is not a member does not mean that the item would not be for sale somewhere else. I dont remember ever seeing that if you dont make it a a motorcycle forum, you cant have the item for sale somewhere else.

ALSO, For the new people here.. how am I supposed to know who, what, when, where and how someone is or is not a member. Or is this another pretentious motorcycle site??
Fair call............do some thread reading...........plenty of info on wot took place here.............

·
I fly lower now...
1,578 Posts
Fair Statement here....

It's OK here (one of the friendliest I've been to, anyway) - and welcome! :cheers:

·
I fly lower now...
1,578 Posts
People, Bicep is no longer on this forum.​
... but his spirit is still here, watching over us like his children....

All you have to do is call his name on gmail and he shall answer you....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am interested in purchasing a set of Harley/Porsche.

If you don't sell them, do you know where I can purchase?

Thank you for your time

Tyrone

·
Departed the Fix.
5,171 Posts
Where can I get the first one (badge) from, anybody know or has the link?
You can't.

The person who made them is no longer a member of the forum, and IIRC, he no longer has a V-Rod.

That being said, I've got a set of VRSCF ones, and they're great!

·
Registered
19 Posts
How much are you asking with axle covers?
and I was eyeballing some of your stuff like H-D garage door opener
let me know what you have on sale for VRSCF or HD product

·
Departed the Fix.
5,171 Posts
How much are you asking with axle covers?
and I was eyeballing some of your stuff like H-D garage door opener
let me know what you have on sale for VRSCF or HD product
All I've got for sale is a NIB digital fuel gauge for a Sportster.

It's listed here on the forum: NIB Harley-Davidson Sportster LED Fuel Gauge Kit (Black)...

Oh. And I'd sell my F if someone really wanted it. But THAT parts list is huge, and I don't have the time or inclination to take it back to stock.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts