Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
I just received mine this evening after being on vacation for the last week. Here's a quick shot from my D90.

Words can not describe the quality of this piece. It's amazing. Permanent install will be happening tomorrow ...

This one REALLY Rocks!!! Tempted.... :coff: :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
How did you colored the grips and pegs? Annodized them?
I found them at the Lonestar Rally in Galveston, Tx last year from a parts vendor. I don't have a part# or anything. They were already anodized and just happened to be almost a perfect match.

·
Registered
449 Posts
After all the badges I have made, I have finaly got around to putting a set on for my shelf. So this is what I choose to do.

Wait, What are those? Are those Axle Caps. They are.
Coming soon. These are just for a test fit. No set screws yet. But it does give you an idea how it will look.

Bicep
That is just classy, Bicep. Love it.

·
I fly lower now...
1,578 Posts
You can make contact here:

[email protected]

He still does this work but don't ask about backrests

·
Registered
460 Posts
ImageUploadedByMO Free1422503126.382511.jpg
I paid $1500 for the rebuild, might as well advertise it....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Did you get a reply? Just curious what those Porsche ones go for.
Yes he replied on the 17th jan

" I have some coming back from the platter soon. I will let you know when I can fill your order."

I haven't pursued it other than that, just patiently waiting as I guess he gets a lot of requests especially for backrests :)

·
I fly lower now...
1,578 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Does Bicep have a website ( I looked and could not find...) or is it by email only? I would like to see all the stuff he has available for the VROD. Thanks!

·
Departed the Fix.
5,171 Posts
No website. Email only. He is no longer a member of this site so PM's won't work.

R.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts