Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your Pics and show off your idea.
Let see where you put yours for non "F" or "R" guys

I don't have any to show. The only ones I have are the pototype one that I painted black with a spray can and engraved MUSCLE vertical as a test.

Bicep

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I just received mine this evening after being on vacation for the last week. Here's a quick shot from my D90.

Words can not describe the quality of this piece. It's amazing. Permanent install will be happening tomorrow ...

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
installed last night

Got them wednesday night when I got back from KC and installed them last night before a nice long ride, now I just need some caps to go on that axle....

Attachments

·
Banned
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After all the badges I have made, I have finaly got around to putting a set on for my shelf. So this is what I choose to do.

Wait, What are those? Are those Axle Caps. They are.
Coming soon. These are just for a test fit. No set screws yet. But it does give you an idea how it will look.

Bicep

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Those end caps look great, cant wait to get a set myself.

Not to keep piling projects on you (hope you're making a little to make it worth it!) but would matching rear axle caps be possible? Maybe screw into the threaded hole in the rear axle bolt?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am back...I really would like to purchase two Fork leg covers for my 2011 Muscle V rod..I need them both to spell out BREAST.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Bicep:

Do you also make the axle covers for the Rear, similar as the front covers which I ordered? If you do I will like to also purchase them. Thank you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bicep:

If you do the rear axile covers, I would like the engraving the same as the front (U.S. ARMY). I just figure it would look sharp having all the bolts matching. Thanks.

Beeroid

·
Registered
41 Posts
Badges and Caps

Bicep,

Got both type badges and the caps in todays mail. Beautiful work!! Here's the results. The cap over the nut was just slightly tight but tapped on fine with a soft mallet and cloth. The badge on the gas tank really catches the light as you walk up to the bike when it's on the kickstand. Thanks again.

Regards,

bikermike

Attachments

1 - 20 of 65 Posts