Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wazzup:
Mike Lewis and I (Sj with a 1.5 second lead)
Bad Vr and Blackcat, would be very competitive
Upsman and KCmaggs, bottle to bottle
Rj and Smoothrod, The Moderator Showdown
LKATRGO and NightMare, Powder puff showdown
3OliveMartini and Cupcake, Track snack championships
Who else? lets step up.:soapbox:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
HUH????? What's "sj with a 1.5 second lead"?

I didn't know we were bracket racing????

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I want to sign up 3Olivemartini in the powderpuff showdown as well.......

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mikelewis said:
HUH????? What's "sj with a 1.5 second lead"?

I didn't know we were bracket racing????
I haven't been to a 1/4 to get a time. I am thinking I am mid to high 10's.
No ET race is understandable.
I would have no problems with you starting in the water box.:D

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I'll do it for fun if someone gets the starter to do the lights...

I'd be happy to race anybody that pulls into the lane next to me as well......I'll just be happy to be riding......

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mikelewis said:
I'll do it for fun if someone gets the starter to do the lights...

I'd be happy to race anybody that pulls into the lane next to me as well......I'll just be happy to be riding......
I am with ya Mike. I just dont want to turn on to the return road a second and a half behind ya. A close race to the finish is always good for the crowd also!

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
More info on this LKATRGO lady please...I know she's Black Cats SO, but what are the specs on her bike? How many runs has she done? Whats her best time? Am I gonna get my butt whooped? :D

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NightMare said:
More info on this LKATRGO lady please...I know she's Black Cats SO, but what are the specs on her bike? How many runs has she done? Whats her best time? Am I gonna get my butt whooped? :D
Just make sure that she takes her bottle out from under the airbox before you run her.:hidesbeh: You can get her heads up. SE2 with a pipe.

·
Frank
4,320 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
He only runs 1/8's. He can run 6.60's consistently
Hopefully I can better him on the second 1/8 since my VERY best 1/8 mile was 6.675 in KC last year. Remember, on that bike I'm running normal street gearing 28tooth front, 72 rear and swinging a 240mm tire, so it takes a bike more to get things rolling. Could be interesting.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
I will only take on anyone as fat as me with annodized tins, B model and cfr pipe with a crappy map...just to make everything even...and a sandwich in the throttle hand when the lights drop.

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thumbsupracing said:
I will only take on anyone as fat as me with annodized tins, B model and cfr pipe with a crappy map...just to make everything even...and a sandwich in the throttle hand when the lights drop.
I am not sure if Lux will be making it to the rally.:D

·
Ricky Love MooreHead
1,440 Posts
thumbsupracing said:
Damn,,, Some for me to race.:dance:

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
3OliveMartini said:
joe

you forgot me and Cupcake
Way to step up....... What is the wager? Never mind I know "snack cakes":banghead: We went threw this in another thread. Sorry I am a dumbace.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts