Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Here for the ride
355 Posts
rmyers said:
I use the Quick Wrench i think is what its called. As seen on TV but bought it at Lowes. Basically a plastic handle with an adjustable rubber strap. Works great and can be used on all sorts of things.

Ron Myers
Hey Ron,

Great Idea. Got two of these laying around my garage and never thought to use it for this application. :chair:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.