Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for the dear community of users of the 2003 vrsca motorcycle. Which shock absorbers will be better on the back? I wanted to replace the shock absorber that was standing because there is a bent rod. Roads are bad here in Ukraine, so we need quality rear shock absorbers so that the passenger was comfortable. Budget for a pair of shock absorbers $ 200 (((Ideally less than this amount, because expensive delivery. Thank you for the answers. Sorry for my English ((

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a question for the dear community of users of the 2003 vrsca motorcycle. Which shock absorbers will be better on the back? I wanted to replace the shock absorber that was standing because there is a bent rod. Roads are bad here in Ukraine, so we need quality rear shock absorbers so that the passenger was comfortable. Budget for a pair of shock absorbers $ 200 (((Ideally less than this amount, because expensive delivery. Thank you for the answers. Sorry for my English ((
Common opinion is Ohlins is the best. But wiil cost over $800.
Next is Progressive Suspensions. Around $500.
Pair of used stocks trending on eBay smthing near $200.

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Amazingly I saw a guy at Daytona that installed a set of automotive air shocks on his V Rod said they worked great and pretty inexpensive, no on bike air pump just a valve to pump up off an air compressor at home or gas station - Good Luck !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts