Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to lower the shifter angle (with respect to horizon) so I wouldnt have to lift my foot off the peg to downshift. Mine is pointing way toward the sky. I would like to do the same fix, if any, to the brake pedal also.

Thanks

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
A big Hammer!;)

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
PitStop yes it can be adjusted with the shift rod that goes from the lever to the trans. It has two nuts that must be loosened to do this.

Max

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
This is a great place to find a lot of information about your bike.

ftp://forum:[email protected]

For an 02 you will find the electronics manual and parts manual, we have an 03 service manual and the only change was the IAT sensor location so it works well.

Max

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks max. Breaking and shifting is very uncomfortable as is now. I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. I've only been here 2 hours and learned more than the past month or so trying to read about the bike. Makes for a great read when you dont feel like working. Oh well its Fri afternoon. Thanks again

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
Max when i click on the above links,for idle and tech updates it takes me to the home page.
It's probably this $h!tty Dell computer I got.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
vrodvinny the idle pdf seems to be working fine the tech update is dead right now. I have been moving so much to the new server it looks like that one got lost in the shuffle but I'll track it down and repost it.

Max

1 - 9 of 9 Posts