Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
NOT A REAL HD RIDER
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided since my bike has been custom paint for quite some time, I may as well sell the orig skins.

Excellent shape....very nice
$800 to members .... I will be posting them on Ebay in a few days for more.

Thanks for looking
Dave

Attachments

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
My favorite tins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: :sad: :broke: :broke: :sad: :sad:

·
# 12/50 Ignite LE
2,913 Posts
myneed4speed said:
It is called Smokey Gold and Black. If you want to be correct.:stilpoke:
:them: Yes, the best factory color!!

GOT PAINT?

·
NOT A REAL HD RIDER
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MOCHA's my favorite flavor...MOKCHA MOKA MOOOOWWWKAAAAA !

ok..

smokey gold...

·
NOT A REAL HD RIDER
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts

Green should be your favorite color, as in cash! LOL. I'm still offering $ 600.00.
:hidesbeh:

·
NOT A REAL HD RIDER
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2 more days

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
patm said:

Green should be your favorite color, as in cash! LOL. I'm still offering $ 600.00.
:hidesbeh:

You always buy the good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, I bet you are just building me a bike, and shipping it to me, right?!?!? :deal: :deal: :D

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
Of course, I bet you are just building me a bike, and shipping it to me, right?!?!? :deal: :deal: :D
Sure he is Cuppy ...:chair: I have got a better chance of making an even trade on my 03 bike for Pats 07 DX with Turbo and 260 tire. :deal: :D

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
I was hoping you wouldn't see. Damn, now you know the color your bike will be.! No other bids on the Forum or Ebay yet, I'm hoping he'll relent and sell them to me eventually. :hidesbeh:

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
Sorry for the Hijack DH - those are great looking skins - hoping Pat gets his price on them ... :D

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Dave I bought a set of 10 spoke cast wheels the other day for $ 305 on Ebay. A few more nuts and bolts and if I clean the garage I might be able to build a bike from pieces I've accumulated. :broke:
At least we're keeping his post at the top. Oops! this may just be counterproductive to me buying these tins.

·
NOT A REAL HD RIDER
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry bro..they're sold.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Winning bidder on Ebay is $ 700.00. I'm confused, you posted them here first and I offered $ 600.00, which is in the ballpark as far as price goes. How much will you end up with after paying Ebay and Paypal? Can't be much more than the $ 600.00 I offered, to potentially a non Forum member. Hmm.... Glad that you sold them. Thanks, Pat.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
patm said:
Winning bidder on Ebay is $ 700.00. I'm confused, you posted them here first and I offered $ 600.00, which is in the ballpark as far as price goes. How much will you end up with after paying Ebay and Paypal? Can't be much more than the $ 600.00 I offered, to potentially a non Forum member. Hmm.... Glad that you sold them. Thanks, Pat.
:them: :them:

Sorry to hear this Pat :(

·
NOT A REAL HD RIDER
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WTF??!....they would still be sitting in my building for anything less than $700. Furthermore, I made my reserve 700 to take into consideration your offer which was $600...no thanks even though I have sympathy for your situation...my arrangement with the buyer is between he and I. Im not going to hand you $100 just because your a forum member especially since even at $800 that's pretty good..... I mean shit It'll cost you $600 for a full set unpainted....

In the future I'll just stick to ebay...so I don't get everyones :2cents:

·
Registered
829 Posts
I know guys get pissed off when people sell on Ebay but he did offer it up here first. It is a free country and he declined your offer and got $100 more for them. I have sold a few things on the forum before, but nothing as expensive as a paint set, and depending on the circumstances I have seen that same paint set get $1100 on Ebay before, so that is a chance you take. If you dont like his price Harley will GLADY sell you one of their sets. That paint scheme is my favorite too, so $700 for that set was a good deal and everyone that read this ad knew it was going to be on Ebay if his price was not met.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts