Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
4Q!
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to this , but trying to work it out with someones help..... for what i seem to know could be wrong so please help me with a few questions , with super tuner pro i was using the basic route to load a map . it has two files that have been saved one i believe is stock , the other one is what the harley shop loaded for my new d&d pipe with hf air filter... but of coarse it is wrong , i wouldnt let these guys work on a ten dollar moped... bunch of numbskulls that think their someone special.. theres more to it than just that though.but anyways i need help picking a file to down load thats close to my confiquration . is this something i can do with this software, download someones preconfiqured map then load it onto my bike to test it in the basic setup confiquration...if im close on my thoughts on how i can do this , could someone please help me feel confident enough to go ahead and do this myself . i believe the software version i have for sest pro is 4.0 not a 100% though... my bike is stock other than the high flow filter and D&D 2 INTO 1 PIPE.. and would this be considerd stage 1 or ? PLEASE HELP ME ,, THANKS

·
Registered
40 Posts
What have you tried so far? I would start by connecting to the computer and make sure you understand , from the manual, how to upload a new file. It took me a few times to figure out how to get the bike to connect.

As long as you have a file that was uploaded, on your computer, you can always go back to where you are. Nothing lost.

I used the attached file (09seafrh21)for mine as a starting point. Its for a super tuner, after market air filter and a rineheart 2-1 exhaust. This will be very close to what you need. I included my latest as well.

A lot of people have popping on decel. I leaned out mine a 1500 rpms to 0 ,and closed throttle and mine no longer pops as long as the throttle is closed. If I leave it open even a little then it will pop slightly.

Once you start making changes to the map, just save each version with a discription of the changes. That way if you liked one map but changed it you can remember what you did. It's trial and error.

I'm no expert, but mine runs strong, and gets good mileage at mid range.

View attachment 09SEAFRH21.dt0

View attachment increase 0.0,1.4 low idle decrease 3500,2250,2500.dt0

1 - 2 of 2 Posts