Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
4Q!
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to this , but trying to work it out with someones help..... for what i seem to know could be wrong so please help me with a few questions , with super tuner pro i was using the basic route to load a map . it has two files that have been saved one i believe is stock , the other one is what the harley shop loaded for my new d&d pipe with hf air filter... but of coarse it is wrong , i wouldnt let these guys work on a ten dollar moped... bunch of numbskulls that think their someone special.. theres more to it than just that though.but anyways i need help picking a file to down load thats close to my confiquration . is this something i can do with this software, download someones preconfiqured map then load it onto my bike to test it in the basic setup confiquration...if im close on my thoughts on how i can do this , could someone please help me feel confident enough to go ahead and do this myself . i believe the software version i have for sest pro is 4.0 not a 100% though... my bike is stock other than the high flow filter and D&D 2 INTO 1 PIPE.. PLEASE HELP ME ,, THANKS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts