Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

What is the cheapest way (bit skinned) of getting hold of a Service manual for my 04. (PDF will do fine, don't really need a paper copy)
Ebay ? (im in the UK btw)

thanks,

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
jakhals said:
Hi,

What is the cheapest way (bit skinned) of getting hold of a Service manual for my 04. (PDF will do fine, don't really need a paper copy)
Ebay ? (im in the UK btw)

thanks,

There is no legal copy of the manual on pdf, any you find is a pirate copy so please don't post the link here but it is around. I think hales sells them for 20% off but I know shipping to you is a bit high.

·
Registered
266 Posts
there is a cd-rom on ebay right now .. not sure if leagal or not but it is like 4.99 i wish i could get a hold of one i would burn copies of it and give them out

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
SLURPEE said:
there is a cd-rom on ebay right now .. not sure if leagal or not but it is like 4.99 i wish i could get a hold of one i would burn copies of it and give them out
The copy is not legal, there have never been any electronic manuals made by Harley. The copy on ebay was made years ago and is a pdf copy of a 2003 manual that was scanned.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
hey max i got 1 of them cds when i bought a radiator cover off ebay,,,if its for the 03 model ,most of it would apply to the 07 wouldnt it,or would you call it obselete and dont bother looking at it...

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
bwds said:
hey max i got 1 of them cds when i bought a radiator cover off ebay,,,if its for the 03 model ,most of it would apply to the 07 wouldnt it,or would you call it obselete and dont bother looking at it...
The 07 has quite a few changes from the 03 model. The torque value for the rear axle is one that comes to mind right away. The tssm is different, and there are different connectors on some of wires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts