Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
06 RED TURBO SE2
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All , I have been reading through the map posts on the forum and I dont know if I should be using a map that listed for after market pipes or not. I am running topless with a SE Air Filter and V Moded stock pipes. I just received my sert and I am ready to do some tuning. I am sure there must be something out there someone may recomend as I have seen quite a few that look very good. Thanks for any help. I generally run 94 Octane Fuel if that makes a difference.

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
You say you've been reading the map posts, but did you also check the SERT Race Tuner Map File Sticky thread? That's where we all post our MAPS. You should be able to find one in there that closely resembles your setup. I'd offer mine but I run with the Rinehart 2-1.

·
06 RED TURBO SE2
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You bet thats where I have been doing my reading, most are running 2-1 pipe configs. I am running a 2-2 config right now - runs well but still quite a bit of deceleration popping. This is not a a big issue though I am sure I wil find something in a map that will smooth it out for me. The mid range power from one of srods maps is great the tire breaks loose around 6000. Fun All Around. I will keep playing, the sert is a great investment. Ride Hard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts