Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the grey cable that plugs to the computer and the race tuner but I need the grey or black cable that goes from the tuner to the port on the right side of the bike inside the rt side cover. this part number will work as well as older ones that have the same cable.
Part #32108-06

If any1 has an extra set of screamin eagle race tuner cables I could use a set or at least the cable that plugs in2 the bike. my bike is an 06 nightrod but I believe plenty of other years work.



1 - 1 of 1 Posts