Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bone Stock A Model
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this 1998 Corvette convertible a couple of years ago from a good friend (original owner) with the intent of my wife having a fun car to drive. Well, she has never driven it. It is the first year of the C5 convertibles. It is a VERY low mileage car (just turned 18,000 miles). It has probably been driven four times in two years so am putting it up for sale. It is basically stock with an automatic transmission. It has Fikse wheels. There is not a scratch or ding on it. Have all original paperwork including window sticker. KBB lists the value for excellent condition and private party @ $25,560. NADA lists it at $25,725. I would like to get in the $23,000 range.

I know its probably a long shot that someone here would be interested but thought I would give it a shot before I go the eBay or Craigs list route.

Attachments

·
'06 night rod
567 Posts
Jeez, look at all those toys! That's a gorgeous vette, glad you're so far from jersey with that temptation!

·
Ted
1,632 Posts
Nice Vette Steve. You need a bigger garage for all your toys. Good luck on the sale.

Just in case it doesn't sell, I'll volunteer to drive it more than 4 times a year. You know it isn't good for them to let them sit. :)

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Put the Carrera up for sale please!!!!

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Is that $23 firm, I have a buddy in NJ looking for a vette, he was looking at newer but if the price is right, who knows??

·
Bone Stock A Model
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ergoguy34 said:
Is that $23 firm, I have a buddy in NJ looking for a vette, he was looking at newer but if the price is right, who knows??

For now ya. It seems like a fair price for this car with the low miles and the condition its in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts