Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a bag i had made to fit the rear seat. big enough to put a sweat shirt in and my leather coat straps on on the top.

AJ

Attachments

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
nice vrodaj. now for leather.....

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Verrry nice!!! But I don't think it has room for my rain gear, my extra fleece, somewhere to stuff my leathers when I get hot, cell phone, camera, my hair-things, my 20 doo-rags to match my different outfits and for different temps, my 2 prs of goggles, my sunglasses, my 4 pairs of riding gloves for different temps, etc. ROFL!!!

I can't believe I actually carry all that $hit... I can't believe I'm admitting I carry all that $hit. Amazing the bike even goes!

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
you must have been a girlscout... always prepared.:rofl3:

·
Biker Pilot
1,104 Posts
There's a place in Turkey called Pop's Leather that is incredible..they will make anything you like and the prices are pretty decent. If you e-mail them a picture, they can make it. They are right outside of Incirlik Air Base and are used to making stuff for all the Americans there. That's where most guys would buy their leathers, etc when we would go there. In my experience, they have been very trustworthy and the quality is top notch. Check them out at:
http://www.popsleather.com/

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
I like it. Spot on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts