Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just looking for PCIII maps that you have found "balanced" for an all-around rider. I have stage 1 mods on my 2009 Muscle (for now) as follows: V&H slip ons and K&N drop in running topless. Ultimately I want to dyno tune but I need a good map to hold me over, or even save me from dynoing lol. I have what seems to be a great map from Fuel Moto however I'm getting popping on decel/ zero throttle from high rpm on transition from 3rd-2nd and 2nd to 1st as well as rough idle (when warm). I re-zeroed my throttle position as recommended with mild changes. Other than the issues listed the bike is a bat out of hell I'm probably being paranoid and my map is probably not too bad, however I'm willing to do more of a trial and error deal as you guys always come up with fixes for things. PS: Im quite the tard when it comes to software etc and the reason I haven't really tinkered with it, like I normally would've, is thanks in part to the inability to use the power commander software on my MacBook. Any help/ advice/ tuning maps are greatly appreciated, thank you all in advance.

·
2009 VRSCF
162 Posts
I didn't think the PCIII worked on the 09's.

I had to buy the PCV.

There are plenty of PCV maps on the site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts