1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when I check diags on my SE2 I have the following categories:
P S SP and t
For P S and SP I get none.

For t I get no RSP. Is this normal for an SE2? It has been like that since I 1st got the bike so I always thought this was normal.

Thanks,
Dave

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So does anyone with a VRSCSE2 know how to do diags? Can someone check this out???

·
I'd rather be riding
218 Posts
Sorry, you may as well be speaking Japanese. Where are you getting these diagnostic codes from?

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
dmlkm said:
So when I check diags on my SE2 I have the following categories:
P S SP and t
For P S and SP I get none.

For t I get no RSP. Is this normal for an SE2? It has been like that since I 1st got the bike so I always thought this was normal.

Thanks,
Dave
Flip your RUN/Stop Switch to RUN. Try again.

4stroker said:
Sorry, you may as well be speaking Japanese. Where are you getting these diagnostic codes from?
He's reading his Diagnostic and trouble codes with his odometer display. Take a look in the technical section and you'll see Max has compiled a list of trouble codes.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
My dad was told by the dealer that the SE bike did not have the option. I am not sure if it was BS or not but we could not get it to work, or at least the same way it works on my 04 and his 03, the way RJ has it outlined.

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I'm finally getting some replies. Not sure if the SE and SE2 is the same but If you hold your tripometer button (whatever you would call that - the button under the speedometer) and turn the bike to on (with the RUN/OFF switch set to ON) you will get into Diag mode. You will see that on the speedometer display. Now you can check each item to see if there are any codes. For the 1st 3 I get None. That is good. For that last which is a "t" I get no response (no rsp). I was wondering if that is normal for the SE2 since from what I have gathered, the other V-Rods don't have 4 sections under diags but only 3.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts