all required gaskets and hardware
fits '02 - '06 VRSC

Looking to get $1750.00 OBO

Please let me now if you have any questions,
Jon.

·
Frank
4,317 Posts
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, these kits have been going for $800-$1200 around here.

You have to remember, most of those kits were purchased during HD's blowout of when they went for $600-$800 retail.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
You might also want to mention whether a machining certificate is included with that sale as well.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might also want to mention whether a machining certificate is included with that sale as well.
Everything contained within the original packaging is included in this sale.

The price is OBO but thanks for the updated pricing on these kits - if someone here has a need and would like to make an offer and it works for both of us great if not I guess they'll stay on the shelf.

Thanks,
Jon.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will be on the shipping label that should be in the box.
I just knew I was going to get an answer like that..................The factory seal has not been broken on the box and I was going to leave it like that.

Jon.

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
Inside the original box is another box to be used for sending the upper case 1/2 to May's for machining of the case to fit the larger sleeves. If you are the original purchaser of the kit and have never opened it then the certificate should still be in the box.

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
Here is what I found using Google: May Technology & Mfg, Inc. • 2922 Wheeling Ave Kansas City, Mo 64129 • Ph 816-923-6262 • Fax 816-923-6277 • E-mail [email protected]

and their website: http://www.mayinc.com/

Good luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Inside the original box is another box to be used for sending the upper case 1/2 to May's for machining of the case to fit the larger sleeves. If you are the original purchaser of the kit and have never opened it then the certificate should still be in the box.
THANK YOU!

I am not the original owner but I believe the kit has never been open. At this point I am going to open it to confirm all of the contents are in tact.

Jon.

·
Registered
647 Posts
THANK YOU!

I am not the original owner but I believe the kit has never been open. At this point I am going to open it to confirm all of the contents are in tact.

Jon.
When checking parts, look at the heads around the intake port area. Often the two heads will bang each other in shipping and be damaged. Place a piece of cardboard between the heads when re-packing to prevent this.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Price reduction!!!

brand new in original packaging one screaming eagle pro big bore stage one kit
hd part #29865-04 suggested retail price is $2,499.00

kit includes:
Cnc ported cylinder heads
revised intake cams
big bore pistons
cylinder liners