Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
AAAwww! Threads with these type of SE sets are not AS controversial as the slip-on threads.... if it where the slip-ons there would be about 20 comments already complaining and whining about the price!!! LOL!!!! :angeldev: :rofl::rofl:

Free bump! =)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:popcorn lol yes ive read a few of them...now hopefully someone needs them more than i do!!

·
Not Dead Yet
1,172 Posts
AAAwww! Threads with these type of SE sets are not AS controversial as the slip-on threads.... if it where the slip-ons there would be about 20 comments already complaining and whining about the price!!! LOL!!!! :angeldev: :rofl::rofl:

Free bump! =)
It's not too late - we are very flexible in our nonsense! :soapbox:

·
Registered
11 Posts
What parts are you including in the sale? Just had my '03 hit n run and trying to get replacements for her. Is this for entire pipes, slip on covers. baffles, etc. ?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What parts are you including in the sale? Just had my '03 hit n run and trying to get replacements for her. Is this for entire pipes, slip on covers. baffles, etc. ?
These are mufflers but not just slip ons, they connect to the headpipe just behind the footpeg. It doesn't include headpipe or the bracket but if you need them I can include them for a little more $. What other parts do you need to replace??

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Need to check with dealership to see what if anything else would be needed. Get back to you soon. Thanks!
No problem, most of my 03 is apart so let me know what your looking for as well

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Also willing to trade for a Willie g seat if anybody has one

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Hey what would you sell your head pipe for? If that is a stock pipe? I was thinking of running a different pipe on the stock headers but my supertrapp is a full exhuast...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts