Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
US Cavalry
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight is the night! Cape Fear HD in Fayetteville, NC is having their last Dyno Shoot-Out of the year tonight at Hooters of Fayetteville; 6pm - 8pm.

The drawing for the 2005 Screaming Eagle V-Rod starts at 8pm. I'm informed that there are tickets available.

Anyone that plans on attending shot me a pm. Maybe we can all roll in together. I've been to 2 or 3 this year. I’ve only seen one other V-Rod there. Haven't seen any up on the Dyno. I may put mine up there tonight. I think we could make a nice entrance.

Later,
Don

·
White is Faster :D
1,704 Posts
Good luck on the SE man...

I'd come back but then someone would have to help me with my flashbacks...."10 MINUTES"...."5 Minutes"...."Stand up". LOL cant believe its been 10 yrs. I miss being a lawn dart.

·
US Cavalry
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks
Yeah, I may go back on 'Status' earily next year. Can't wait. May hit 100 jumps before I roll out.

·
US Cavalry
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I didn't win the 05 SE. But I did win the Dyno Shoot-Out with 105hp. 2nd was a Road King @ 103 and a Street Bob @ 95.

The Prize.......................................................................... a 50 Wing gift certificate from Hooters!

Yet again. Just me and another Rod there. There were alot inquiring about my DX though.

·
ramma jamma
687 Posts
way to pop another win off for the 'Rods Rangerkane!
The real question...........how many Hooters girls can hold on to a 105-horse D??????!?!!?!??!?!??!?!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts