Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Does anyone have a power vision map they’re using with SE Cams?
I doubt you will find one. You will need to tune the bike with the closest base cal and go from there. Seldom does one guys cal work well in anothers bike but it will likely be a closer starting point. Did one with TTS once with those shit MT7 cals and yes it's possible but tough to do. It would likely be a lot easier if Target Tune was used instead of the bikes stock NB sensors.
Ron

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a file that was given to me by gentleman on here couple years ago I’ve not tried to file yet believe it or not my bike is still being rebuilt I can give it to you no problem I don’t seem to be able to attach it here I can give you my email address I can just forward it to you it’s for a stock 1130 running the AC to cams probably with an exhaust but I can’t remember which one You can email me at [email protected] and I will forward it to you or whomever wants it again it is not tested but I was told it worked from a member who was running it currently hopefully it will be better than starting from stock as Ron says

1 - 4 of 4 Posts