Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys had my bike a week and half and have over 300 miles on it now. And fixed the oil leak with a new oil pan (had been trailered to hard and bent the pan) Well my question is after i figured out what exhaust I have they are the SE 16ga double barrels that everyone says are the Vance and Hines, I looked and there is no fuel pak???
The bike runs fine not backfires etc.. but was wondering if you leave these 61005A fuel pak installed or just plug them in and program it and take it off?????
I want to take the baffles out to hear it and make it louder????

Help Newbie.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
At the point of installation the bike was more than likely given a HD Stage 1 download by a dealer. This is done with a laptop and there is nothing left to install on the bike.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The dealer flashed mine when I had the 16 ga. installed on mine along with a K&N (Screaming Eagle) air filter. As far as taking the baffles out, these pipes get obnoxiously loud w/o baffles. Plus you would have to get a tuner of some kind to get it to run correctly. You can get / do the baffles V-Mod style on the 16ga. and according to the V-Mod.Com website if you have the Stage one flash you are still good to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts