Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased these heads last year from Scott and had planned on doing an engine build with them. As things have turned out I am no longer going to do the build...(simply don't have the time for it, and am not riding enough right now to justify it). I'm selling them simply because I need to make room and they are just taking up space.

I'm asking $600 for them as they sit (new cast heads, never used). I honestly don't know what the going price for them is so if you think you have an offer that is reasonable...then let me know and I'll consider.

The buyer will be paying full shipping charges for the heads to be shipped via FedEx Ground unless you live near me in New Mexico and want to travel to pick them up.

I don't have pictures handy but will be happy to send some to anyone that requests them. I will accept Paypal for payment, once final payment is received they will be boxed and sent to the buyer. If you have questions please ask!

Cheers-
George

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm...lots of questions but nothing firm...and based on what I have found..$600 for the set with valves is a steal. If you try to order from the dealership...you only get a single head without valves for $595. I'm selling both for $600....

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Good deal! BUMP

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
Scott, if I purchased heads, how much to install stage two cams and send it back to me?

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Scott, if I purchased heads, how much to install stage two cams and send it back to me?
Do you want a quote please send me a PM. Am I installing them onto your motor or just into the heads and correctly shimming them?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts