Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has ever done business with Sculpture Cycles of Arizona, I woulld really appreciate your opinion on your experience with them. Good or bad. Thanks.

Phatass

·
Registered
221 Posts
I called once.........

I believe the owner's name is Marcus but I could be wrong. All I'm going to say is that if and when I come into some mad money and go to buy my last motorcycle, it will come from Sculpture Cycles. In my opinion and I repeat, In my opinion they make the baddest looking V Rods shown on the internet. I've seen every photo of the bikes they have posted and every one seems to look cooler than the last one. I think they make a model with a 240 on the front and a 300 on the rear. Now I don't know how that bike would handle but where I live, it would be the coolest looking ride within a hundred miles.

It's kind of funny that the more I read about V Rods the more I kind of get the impression that they seem to have caught on better in Europe, especially Germany where I read they're considered "Street Fighters" which is kind of fitting for Sculpture's style of bikes. Someone will probably prove me wrong by the sales numbers but they just seem to be a desired ride abroad. Don't get me wrong, I've seen some outstanding rides on this site that belong to members right here at 1130cc.com but there is just something about the bikes this guy designs that has me dreaming.

Just my two cents,
Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the owner is Marcus Bucklemund. I have talked to him several times on the phone and via e-mail. Seems like a nice guy and is quite helpful. I have a set of NLC levers on order from him (they have to come from the Fatherland), but was just curious what others may have experienced if they had done business with Sculpture. For me so far, it has been just fine. I will let you guys know when the levers get here. :)

Phatass

1 - 3 of 3 Posts