Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an update on what is still available 7-26 - Thanks.

All parts are take offs or unused parts from my 04 B in the pic.

1) Stock solid wheels - In great shape. Rear has one scuff shown in the pic otherwise just in need of cleaning. For 180 rear tire. Came off with 5K on them. Pics in gallery. $250 plus shipping.

2) Stock chrome mirrors - $25 shipped

Just finally getting around to getting rid of stuff that I am not going to put on or put back on. All items are in great shape of I would not be selling them. Let me know if you have any questions. Everything is OBO so make an offer if you think stuff is out of line.

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey I'm just trying to give you some friendly advise by letting you know that I just sold my Screamin' Eagle slip-ons with the chrome end caps on ebay after trying to sell it on here for $450.00 shipped and got yelled at by a bunch of members because they thought my asking price was way too high (you can read the thread for yourself under the ebay section). Your asking price is very reasonable, but unless you want to practically give it away for $200.00-$300.00 on here, you're better off trying to sell it on ebay (sold mine for $490 shipped). Good luck with your sales and you have a very nice looking V-Rod! Ride Safe!

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Thats not a bad price with the mid chamber and shields . I almost want them as a spare set . So i need to get off this tread Quick !
ps is that a chrome brake pedal or just aluminium ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Parts update.

So far the horn, levers (including bonus aluminum pedal) are spoken for. Thanks CMC1272. And mirrors. Thanks Littlejohn1.

And thanks for the advice on the pipes. I would like to let a member have them but if they sit too long I will definitely throw them on ebay.

·
946 Posts
foot brake pedal

So far the horn, levers (including bonus aluminum pedal) are spoken for. Thanks CMC1272. And mirrors. Thanks Littlejohn1.

And thanks for the advice on the pipes. I would like to let a member have them but if they sit too long I will definitely throw them on ebay.
What I really needed was the foot brake pedal, And I knew it was a throw in with something else, so I really don't need the mirrors. Thanks though,I'll keep searching! JOHN

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Hey I'm just trying to give you some friendly advise by letting you know that I just sold my Screamin' Eagle slip-ons with the chrome end caps on ebay after trying to sell it on here for $450.00 shipped and got yelled at by a bunch of members because they thought my asking price was way too high (you can read the thread for yourself under the ebay section). Your asking price is very reasonable, but unless you want to practically give it away for $200.00-$300.00 on here, you're better off trying to sell it on ebay (sold mine for $490 shipped). Good luck with your sales and you have a very nice looking V-Rod! Ride Safe!
Let this serve as a bump to the OP. dbow, the classified section here has generally been used to help others out, not to make a furtune. Your pipes were worth it to someone on ebay but they did not hold that value here. I think people were just being truthful. Not trying to be hateful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts