Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new Screamin Eagle fork brace 49MM for sale, fits V-Rod...

PN: 46595-06

Shipped: U$ 99.99

·
Registered
203 Posts
pm sent

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
cortc..... why are you selling the brace? I put one on my X and found it to be great, better handling stiffer & more even in the front end. sullivancorner

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Decided to keep it stock...

sullivancorner said:
cortc..... why are you selling the brace? I put one on my X and found it to be great, better handling stiffer & more even in the front end. sullivancorner

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi Cortc

It is already 1 month I bought the item and it didn't arrive yet. I have sent you 3 PMs and I didn't get any answer either. I would like to know what's going on. If you have any documentation we might be able to trace the parcel. Hope to hear from you soon.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
george_online said:
It is already 1 month I bought the item and it didn't arrive yet. I have sent you 3 PMs and I didn't get any answer either. I would like to know what's going on. If you have any documentation we might be able to trace the parcel. Hope to hear from you soon.
cortc's
Last Activity: 09-15-2007 10:15 AM
He got your PM's... UUHH OOOO...:spank:

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
No $h-it, I purchased an item on ebay from a guy in Hawaii. 5 weeks it took to get to me. When sending it overseas, do yourself a favor and pay the extra $$ for UPS, DHL, FedEx, etc.

I will never do the USPS for long deliveries again!

His lack of communication is troubling though.

·
VRSCX #395
206 Posts
i always ask for usps priority mail which is registered and takes 5 to 7 days, fedex or ups is about 5 days but is double the price

·
Registered
203 Posts
croctail said:
i always ask for usps priority mail which is registered and takes 5 to 7 days, fedex or ups is about 5 days but is double the price
This thing never happened to me, not even on eBay. This forum is great and this is rather an unusual exception. I just hope the guy will respond and enlighten me as to what has happened. I just hope he didn't go AWOL :)

·
brett
9,338 Posts
lol,,,,,and i was bitchn cos you got the fork brace before i could pm cortc,must have been my lucky unlucky day,,,lol,,,,,sorry to be mean,,,hope he pms you back ,if not let every one know so we dont get done also,,,,

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just recieved the e-mail, I have not been on here for a couple weeks, been busy... Sent via USPS as requested a couple days after payment was recieved. Also sold and shipped a couple other itemws to other members and they have all recieved and are very happy... It had been a a couple weeks and had not heard anything so figured you recieved...

I sent some pipes to Canada the same day and the guy just recieved them last week, so it must take forever to Australia... Do a search and you will see that all parts I have ever sold have been happy customers so feel assured it is stuck in the mail somewhere...

I sent it via parcel post USPS, no tracking... I do have a customs form somewhere, will find it and e-mail you a copy...

I am sure it will show up...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Keep the faith...

george_online said:
This thing never happened to me, not even on eBay. This forum is great and this is rather an unusual exception. I just hope the guy will respond and enlighten me as to what has happened. I just hope he didn't go AWOL :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Item was lost by USPS, no insurance was purchased by buyer, I shipped agianst my better judgment to unverified PayPal address, I refunded 90% of purchase as a courtesy...

·
Registered
298 Posts
I always receive an email telling me that I have a PM. Not sure how it is set up but certainly a moderator could help you configure that.

VR/Matt

cortc said:
Just recieved the e-mail, I have not been on here for a couple weeks, been busy... Sent via USPS as requested a couple days after payment was recieved. Also sold and shipped a couple other itemws to other members and they have all recieved and are very happy... It had been a a couple weeks and had not heard anything so figured you recieved...

I sent some pipes to Canada the same day and the guy just recieved them last week, so it must take forever to Australia... Do a search and you will see that all parts I have ever sold have been happy customers so feel assured it is stuck in the mail somewhere...

I sent it via parcel post USPS, no tracking... I do have a customs form somewhere, will find it and e-mail you a copy...

I am sure it will show up...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts