Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S Screaming Eagle Double Barrel 16 ga Exhaust, Pipes for VRSC

F/S used Screaming Eagle pipes; I bought them last year but never put them on. Asking for $245, which is what I paid. Pipes have small scratch near the bottom rear pipe but not noticable when standing up close, see pics. Comes with mounting bracket. Located in long island NY.

Attachments

·
Northern Rod
31 Posts
S/e pipes

Will these fit an 06 VRSCA.Will you ship to Canada

·
OIF II
48 Posts
I had a set on my 03A and they sound pretty good, had a cool "howl" to them around 3500. I ended up with vmods, and reduced outlet plates.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2004 v rod

F/S used Screaming Eagle pipes; I bought them last year but never put them on. Asking for $245, which is what I paid. Pipes have small scratch near the bottom rear pipe but not noticable when standing up close, see pics. Comes with mounting bracket. Located in long island NY.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey riannuzzi i have a set of fiber glass saddle bags for a v rod and there nice,would you want to do some type of deal with the pipes.i have the same pipes on my bike now and the top heat shield is broke.and i cant find a replacement one..

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
hey riannuzzi i have a set of fiber glass saddle bags for a v rod and there nice,would you want to do some type of deal with the pipes.i have the same pipes on my bike now and the top heat shield is broke.and i cant find a replacement one..
If he doesn't I might be interested

·
Registered
3 Posts
ok fabiantenor that's cool.these things are very nice.i have all the mounting hardware and keys for both lids.they are a red with chrome lids.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts