Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to do it but i need the money more. Of course brand new still in original box, with machine work certificate, screaming eagle big bore kit. Does $1000.00 dollars including shipping sound fair. If you are interested send me a pm, any questions or concerns just ask. I prefer paypal but i can do other.
thanks in advance
davis

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Are the heads silver, or black?

If black, let me know. I'm looking for black heads.

RJ

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry, silver. good luck!
davis

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
SUTHRNMAN said:
sorry, silver. good luck!
davis
I have a kit with silver heads. I can powdercoat them, but if I could find a set with black heads, I could always sell the one I have.

That price seems pretty fair considering what they were going for on Ebay over the last few months. I bet this is sold by the end of buisness today.

RJ

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can always get them powder coated! Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Sounds like a fair price, I'm still trying to save up for the turbo.:broke:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the interest, and good luck.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:broke:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still up for sale

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
SUTHRNMAN said:
I hate to do it but i need the money more. Of course brand new still in original box, with machine work certificate, screaming eagle big bore kit. Does $1000.00 dollars including shipping sound fair. If you are interested send me a pm, any questions or concerns just ask. I prefer paypal but i can do other.
thanks in advance
davis

Well sense I paid $600 for my bb kit 7 months ago, it seems a bit steep. But giving that they are few and far between probably a good deal. These kits come with allot. Gasket kit value almost $400, machine cert value $900, SE heads value $300 to $500, SE pistons and cams which I'm not sure what the value is but you guys get the picture.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
smoothrod said:
Well sense I paid $600 for my bb kit 7 months ago, it seems a bit steep. But giving that they are few and far between probably a good deal. These kits come with allot. Gasket kit value almost $400, machine cert value $900, SE heads value $300 to $500, SE pistons and cams which I'm not sure what the value is but you guys get the picture.
Thanks for laying it out smoothrod.
davis

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
smoothrod said:
7 months ago isn't today. They are going for more than double what you paid 7 months ago on ebay over the last couple months. The fact that the supply has dried up, means this is not a bad price, IMVHO.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rjrivero said:
7 months ago isn't today. They are going for more than double what you paid 7 months ago on ebay over the last couple months. The fact that the supply has dried up, means this is not a bad price, IMVHO.
Thanks rjrivero..

·
Ride hard be safe!
953 Posts
PM sent

·
Ride hard be safe!
953 Posts
Relax!! I have not seen sold on it yet so I am getting INLINE!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts