Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: A nice used pair of SE mufflers in good shape. No hardware, just mufflers. Let me know if you are interested in buying them!!! These will make a for a good conversation piece on or off the bike as you can see. $625 shipped inside the U.S.

updated!!

Attachments

·
Not Dead Yet
1,172 Posts
A nice used pair of SE mufflers in good shape. No hardware, just mufflers. Dont know what they are worth, so I will give it a starting point. Let me know. $625 shipped inside the U.S.
They cost about that new. A good enough deal for someone.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
WOW! Used mufflers for more than a complete system, new? Good luck!

·
Not Dead Yet
1,172 Posts
WOW! Used mufflers for more than a complete system, new? Good luck!
If H-D doesn't make them anymore and you want them, they're worth it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Don't feel bad, I was asking $425 shipped on here a few months ago and everyone thought I was way over priced. Instead I sold them for $475 shipped (if I remember right) on ebay. If you don't mind holding onto them for a while and if someone wants them bad enough, you'll get your asking price. However, it most likely won't be on here...I would suggest putting them on ebay and you'll probably either get your price or a higher offer. Good luck with the sale!

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
If H-D doesn't make them anymore and you want them, they're worth it.
Yea it's crazy, but someone will buy them @ that price.

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
Play Nice!

This price bashing really must stop. There are rules here, even if there is no enforcement.

If you don't want the item, don't buy it! It is rude to tarnish someone's sale with your negative opinion. I wouldn't want it to happen to me and I doubt if you would want it to happen to you.

Here are some of the rules:

Classified Rules
If you have a similar item for sale start a new thread.
If you don't like the price of an item you can PM the person but don't post an insult.
Any post that are not for the sale of an item, to ask about the item, or related to the sale of an item will be removed.
Please respect others as you would want others to respect you with sales of items.
Your sale ad should include a price. This is not an auction house.
Please post pictures of the sale item to start with.
Do not bump your own sale ad more then a single time in a 24 hour time period.
If you have been a member for less then 30 days you will not be able to start a new thread in this area. It is an automatic change in your status after 30 days.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Right on Dr!!!

This should be the first Commandment in this Classifieds section:

"Please respect others as you would want others to respect you with sales of items."

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Right on Dr!!!

This should be the first Commandment in this Classifieds section:

"Please respect others as you would want others to respect you with sales of items." :notworth:

·
Premium Member
11,366 Posts
This price bashing really must stop. There are rules here, even if there is no enforcement.

If you don't want the item, don't buy it! It is rude to tarnish someone's sale with your negative opinion. I wouldn't want it to happen to me and I doubt if you would want it to happen to you.

Here are some of the rules:

Classified Rules
If you have a similar item for sale start a new thread.
If you don't like the price of an item you can PM the person but don't post an insult.
Any post that are not for the sale of an item, to ask about the item, or related to the sale of an item will be removed.
Please respect others as you would want others to respect you with sales of items.
Your sale ad should include a price. This is not an auction house.
Please post pictures of the sale item to start with.
Do not bump your own sale ad more then a single time in a 24 hour time period.
If you have been a member for less then 30 days you will not be able to start a new thread in this area. It is an automatic change in your status after 30 days.
I agree with you 1000%. Negative comments are not appropriate in a For Sale thread. The value of a article is determined by the buyer and seller not anyone else.

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
A nice used pair of SE mufflers in good shape. No hardware, just mufflers. Dont know what they are worth, so I will give it a starting point. Let me know. $625 shipped inside the U.S.

Seems to me the that the seller was asking for some direction when the add was posted, or maybe I read things a bit different than others.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Kinda what I thought, too. My bad if I insulted anyone. I sell stuff on here cheap, to encourage people to try new stuff. Or something different. Why I am on this forum - to learn and share what I learn. Joe

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
I don't think you insulted anyone. This forum was started for and by persons interested in the vrod and how and what makes them work. The sale of parts was a by-product of those who found or built pieces to make better their ride. Somewhere down the road things changed from interest to profit and that is why we are writing this today.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
man, I didnt know there were that many guys that sounded like women and had nothing to do but voice an opinion on something thats for sale. :blahblah: thanks to those who backed the posting up. ps thread updated

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
FOR SALE: A nice used pair of SE mufflers in good shape. No hardware, just mufflers. Let me know if you are interested in buying them!!! These will make a for a good conversation piece on or off the bike as you can see. $625 shipped inside the U.S.

updated!!
LOL! Nicely updated, well done! :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts