Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, here I have a very nice SE Racing Jacket for sale since I lost 60 pounds and my butt is not AS big as it was, LOL! It is size Large but honestly fitted like a 2X, I had it fixed on one side to fit like a X-Large or Large at least. (Right now I'm size Medium and use my wife's size Small of the same kind of jacket, so you have and idea of how big these fit!) Very nice condition, only used a couple times since the 90 degrees+ in PR don't allows to wear it more often. Color is not faded anywhere, only flaw is some damage in the right cuff that was sewn but is not noticeable unless you check it very close, tried to show it in the 4th pic. I really love this jacket and didn't wanted to get rid of it but it will look better on you than in my closet. In all honesty I've never seen another one of these and people just go bananas when they see it, specially girls :angeldev: ! Just want someone else to enjoy it! Asking $100 plus actual shipping (I guess should be around $15 CONUS) and originally my wife spent around $250 a year and a half ago.. So don't reming her of that, OK?... :hidesbeh:

Attachments

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you be interested in trading a v rod pull over for it? size med to small for me but it is very nice.
Thanks but sorry, like I said I seldom wear jackets since it's too hot in here. Free bump in case anyone is interested in yours!

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
listing your height and weight would give us a better idea of fit

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5'9", 200 lbs, it fits L-XL... Now STOP laughin' you bunch of 6 footers!!! >=-(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts