Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Scremin Eagle EFI Race Fueler for sale. It has been opened but not installed on the bike so i am still listing as used. Includes all pieces. It is part number 32136-06A. It is said to fit all 2006 and later models. I would like to get $150 OBO with free shipping. Please let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP!!! Anybody have any interest in this fuel tuner? $125 with free shipping. Will trade for some hand grips, or a nice seat for an R or other things. Will even put boot on top if necessary.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll buy it if you agree that I can return it with full refund IF it has been paired to your VIN. I'm sure you know it can only be paired to 1 VIN and worthless to other people if it's already been paired.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll buy it if you agree that I can return it with full refund IF it has been paired to your VIN. I'm sure you know it can only be paired to 1 VIN and worthless to other people if it's already been paired.
I think you are confusing this with the Screamin Eagle Race Tuner. You are correct that the race tuner can only be married to one bike and it flashes the ECM and does not stay on the bike. However, i have the race fueler. It is a piggy back system that adds fuel by turning pots type screws. It plugs up in line of the ECM and stays on the bike. It is not a USB type tuner and simply adds fuel by the turn of a few screws.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts