Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have a 2014 stock NRS I want the look of the tire up in the fender do you have any pics of a bike similar to mine with your setup so I could see how low it actually is? Basically it's a toss up between your kit and the arnott kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
BOOST Everything!
33 Posts
When will you offer a air ride kit with chrome shocks?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that the new shop transition is done and everything is in stock ready to ship.

To celebrate I am offering $25off of any kit. Just enter 25off at checkout.

Shipping worldwide daily.

Just bought a set, looking forward to getting it on and trying it out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
@Kyle-m, how do you like the SchumakerAir Ride? Is the ride better on a rough highway ride?
I just bought the bike, put about two hours in on the stock shocks, maybe 40 mins so far on the air ride. Sought out some rougher pavements and pot holes too to test it out. My initial impression is that I like the air suspension better. I busted the toggle switch in the installation so I didn't even really get a chance to try different adjustments but should get that fixed this weekend and have some more time on the seat to give an update then.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks kyle. I had my bike out last Thursday doing some highway riding and man it was rough on some of these Minneapolis roads. The stock shocks are just not cutting it. Looking forward to the update.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks kyle. I had my bike out last Thursday doing some highway riding and man it was rough on some of these Minneapolis roads. The stock shocks are just not cutting it. Looking forward to the update.
Took it out again on the weekend and still happy with it. Riding it as low as possible so far, parts didn't come in that I needed so still have the dogs ass on it and could have gotten a bit lower still. I'm going for a 9 day bike trip this week so will be putting lots of miles on, if my opinion changes I will let you know but my verdict now is that I am happy with the purchase.

·
Registered
7 Posts
@kyle-m, are you still happy with your Schumaker shocks? how did the ride go on your 9 day bike trip?
Yup I am still happy with these. I don't know if you have been to Arizona but that was my first time and the pot holes are insane. I actually didn't really run the airlines carefully enough and bottomed out and tore the air line. I somehow fluked out and found replacements for a GM air suspension kit. I have had some issues with follow up customer service type of things but I'm not having any major regrets on the actual product.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that the new shop transition is done and everything is in stock ready to ship.

www.schumakercustomair.com
www.vrodair.com
Www.facebook.com/baggerair
The last time I spoke with you, you mentioned you were "busier then ever".
Shortly after I ordered my rear air ride from you.
That was on 01 04 2021, received my order no problems.
Thank you.
Now, I ordered a tee and a pressure gauge from you and paid in full 09 01 2021, I've left messages requesting order status, both in emails and phone calls and have had no response, I've called and emailed a couple times to cancel recently and still no response.
Really now don't you think it might be prudent to at least acknowledge and make known your intentions.
At this point I don't want to sound gullible by any means but I would appreciate a response of some kind.
Product Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot

www.schumakercustomair.com
www.vrodair.com
Www.facebook.com/baggerair
Product Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot
I have called and emailed several times to check on status of my order and no response whatsoever.
Recently I have called and emailed several times each to cancel.
Still no response.
I would like to know your intentions on this matter and would much prefer a prompt refund at this point.
Thank you for your attention on this matter.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The last time I spoke with you, you mentioned you were "busier then ever".
Shortly after I ordered my rear air ride from you.
That was on 01 04 2021, received my order no problems.
Thank you.
Now, I ordered a tee and a pressure gauge from you and paid in full 09 01 2021, I've left messages requesting order status, both in emails and phone calls and have had no response, I've called and emailed a couple times to cancel recently and still no response.
Really now don't you think it might be prudent to at least acknowledge and make known your intentions.
At this point I don't want to sound gullible by any means but I would appreciate a response of some kind.
View attachment 608910

View attachment 608911 I have called and emailed several times to check on status of my order and no response whatsoever.
Recently I have called and emailed several times each to cancel.
Still no response.
I would like to know your intentions on this matter and would much prefer a prompt refund at this point.
Thank you for your attention on this matter.
I am glad you posted this because i was thinking of purchasing the air rides from this seller, but to me customer service is the most important thing to have in a business. I called and no answer and in the voice mail no id as to whom im calling that is fishy to me. Ill continue to look for a ropable company to purchase the air lifts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts