Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Not just here. World is invested with these low life scum bags.Usually I raise technical questions on a possible part buy. Don't take long to know if they can tell the difference between a v rod part or a kitchen dishwasher if not legit. I bailed on a couple of sound too good to be true buys lately. Seller just pissed me off with lack of info and I kept my money. I've reported one here, a while back as well.
Ron

·
Premium Member
2,643 Posts
The biggest indicator is the scumbag imposter's single digit post count and popping on here with the parts that folks need right off the bat. Yup, too good to be true ? could be - protect yourself with pay pal for sure or meet in person if possible like RusyG & I did and exchange money for parts. One newer member here even shipped the parts to me then I sent the money after I received them now that's confidence on his part - but I'm not a 6 post wonder - In any event don't pay up front to an unknown individual without protections in place - I've even seen motorcycles for sale and the photo's at a gas station - who the hell sells a bike with a night gas station photo ? Possibly someone taking a photo of someone else's bike - " Sure I'll hold it for you till you get here next Saturday - just send me a $ 500 deposit " ( Unsecured of course ) :mad: Scammers are stealing peoples deeds & houses for Gods sake - so be careful out there - it's real bad B/S.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.