Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tjack
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just left a meeting in Portland ME and decided to get a t-shirt at the local H-D shop. I has pleasantly surprised when I walked in to see an '08 DX on the showroom floor. It was the Vivid/Orange paint. I didn't think that looking on H-D website that those colors would look good, but it looks great. If anyone is interested in it, it is located at Moose H-D Portland, ME.

:D

·
On the dark side
174 Posts
Great news Jack!

My local dealer has the full set of 105th Anniversary models in stock. They have the V-Rod up on a pedestal in the window at the moment - the other 105s parked around it on the floor. Since the V-Rod's the best looking of the bunch it looks like the V-Rod's the main attaction.

Anyway, it's number 10/2500 by the way. The others are low numbered too, but not like the V-Rod.

They only had a couple other baggers in the 08 year and nearly all the 07s are gone now...

They did have a SE Dyna arrive this morning that sold in less than 3 hours. Saw it, it was gorgeous but I'd rather have Number 10 V-Rod...

·
On the dark side
174 Posts
Number 10 is at Williams HD in Lebanon NJ, on Rte 22. Where I bought my bikes, decent folks there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts