Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bombs Away!!!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going Alamo City V-Rodders!!!! I would like to extend an invite to anyone out there in the city and surrounding areas to come out with Vindicta-VRA Houston and Southside Dirtys for a Twisted Three Sisters Run in Frio County! The Ride is on Saturday March 19, 2011 if anyone if interested. Hit me up and I'll shoot you the info in a PM. Come Out And meet some great riders that eat, sleep, and... well, you know, love everything Harleys and V-RODs!!!

Stand up San Antonio!!!

·
Run-N-Gun
267 Posts
Where is this exactly? I might be up for a ride that day.

·
Bombs Away!!!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On Saturday March 19th, we will be meeting up at 0700-0730am in the Wal-Mart parking lot at the intersection of Loop 1604 and Highway 281 North in San Antonio. Kick-Stands Up (KSU) at 0730-0745am heading out to Highway 16 toward Bandera. We'll stop in Leakey to log the beginning of the ride onto Three Sisters at Frio County Motorcycle Shop. We'll ride the entire route and return back to the MC shop for a beer and a bite. Then we will head back toward San Antonio... a BBQ is still TBD. If you're interested we have a Facebook page, (Vindicta Houston) that will be updated with the latest news on the run. You are more than welcome to have other riders come and join the run!!!

·
Run-N-Gun
267 Posts
We had a great time today. Thanks for the invite and I hope we can get together for beers some time.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Thanks to a great group of San Antonio Vroders for a great weekend! Cisdix thanKS for getting that awesome ride together!!! Hope to see all you guys over here in Houston next month for VRODS & HOTBODS!!!!
RIDE EM LIKE YOU STOLE EM!

·
Run-N-Gun
267 Posts
Thanks to a great group of San Antonio Vroders for a great weekend! Cisdix thanKS for getting that awesome ride together!!! Hope to see all you guys over here in Houston next month for VRODS & HOTBODS!!!!
RIDE EM LIKE YOU STOLE EM!
When is the Rods and Bods event? I might have to see what's going on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts