Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are i fair condition and a i have the whole mounting kit complete with detailed instructions. this would cost you over 500 new with the mounting kit ....ill talke $300 for everything you pay shipping.

drop me an email with your phone# and well work out the terms

take care

Paul

Attachments

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Are those the boss bags? If so, I'll take them.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
NightRod ELPASO said:
Are those the boss bags? If so, I'll take them.
They look like the HD ones styled for the R, if you ask me. If you blow up that pic, you can see the "VRSCR" on the side.

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
yeah, I see that now

I'm looking for a set of boss bags

·
Registered
113 Posts
Found a new set of bags

Just Plain Bill said:
Email sent. If they are for a VRSCR, Paul and I will talk.
I had a post in the Baggers forum looking for factory bags and got an offer I couldn't refuse from TheeRod. :deal: Hadn't heard from LuckyPaul and closed the deal with Rod this morning. Thanks all.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey guys ...

Just Plain Bill: Im looking in the catalog and there are three differnt mounting kits.... there is one for the R and one for the D. i dont think there is much of a difference in the kits.

these are the vrsc sport bags....that are in the HD catalog the are 299 plus 250 for the mounting kit.

by fair i mean theve been stored for about 1 year ..... on one of the bags the little pull string on the zipper came off (thats how i got them).......i repainted the bracket, the factory job was junk, so i repainted them myself with HD paint. other than that the bags are fine and youll be happy.

Please be aware ...you need the dogs ass to mount these bags if you have removed the dogs ass these are not for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts