Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out that a fellow V-Rodder I had just met and rode with a couple times was killed Friday night on his bike. A drunk driver ran a red light at an intersection and killed him. He was a great guy that loved his V-Rod. I told him to join the Forum but he had been busy so never got to check it out. I`m still trying to get more details of exactly what happened. Be careful out there guys..... :sad: R.I.P Jason.....

P.S.

WORM,

It was Jason from the ride we did that day......

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I very Sorry to hear of the Loss of Your Freind and Fellow V-rodder! :(

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
What a tragic waste. I hope the idiot who killed him gets what's coming and he shares a cell with a gang member.

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
Sorry to hear bad news about a fellow v-rodder.

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
I HATE to hear this. I am truly sorry for the loss of a new friend TBAG

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jason was 36 years old and lived in Yonkers, NY. The driver was 66. He (the driver) was from Doylestown, PA. All he was charged with was a misdemeanor DWI according to the newspaper.

Jason will be cremated and his ashes sprinkled on Mt. Washington in New Hampshire.

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
TBAG809 said:
All he was charged with was a misdemeanor DWI according to the newspaper.
I know it won't bring Jason back, but if that is correct, someone needs to do something about it, and soon.

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
sorry about the news Tbag, i am in your neck of the woods, maybe we can take a trip to rock tavern and check out OCC sometime ?

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
djkuntz said:
May he rest in peace, and the grace of God watch over his family, and help them through this tragic time.
Makes you stop and think...

Let's ALL be careful out there.

KARAF

·
just a ghost now
2,719 Posts
I'm with Val, too much of this, too many losses. Such sadness.

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend and fellow v-rodder. Seems like this is happening too much.

·
Live Free or Die
938 Posts
In memory of Jason, a fellow V-Rodder

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Please give my (our) condolences to his family. On Thursday June 17th, several V-Rod Forums members are getting together for a ride out of the Laconia Bike Week rally. CV and I were planning on taking the group to the Mt Washington Auto Road which opens to only motorcycles on this one day every year.

Email or PM me the details, we will dedicate the ride to Jason and stop for a moment of silence at Mt Washington. I'll send you the pictures, if you think that passing them onto the family will be helpful in their time of grief.

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
Very unfortunate! All he was guilty of was exercising his right to relieve the pressures of life the same way we all do. To have that taken away by some IDIOT asking irresponsibly is utterly tragic. I hope his family finds the strength to carry on and to all of you, please travel carefully.

·
Registered
765 Posts
So sorry to hear about this. Please everybody remember to ride like you're invisible. :(

1 - 20 of 40 Posts