Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a leather or nylon SAC they would part with?

part #'s 98912-01 nylon and 98911-01 leather

thanks

·
Registered
347 Posts
Try Ebay. SAC has an excellent prrogram and warranties. Find their home page and read. They say that if you buy a different bike send the bag back to them and they will adopt it to fit for free.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jlbait said:
Try Ebay. SAC has an excellent prrogram and warranties. Find their home page and read. They say that if you buy a different bike send the bag back to them and they will adopt it to fit for free.
nice to know. I found sac's website, and they offer alot more bags for the vrod. Than the stealership offers, or will admitt that's available.

thanks

·
Registered
765 Posts
www.coolsac.com

I've bought a couple of sacs pretty cheap off ebay, then just sent them off to sac to be fitted to my bike and backrest! :thumb:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Damn! I wish I knew that they made bags to go over the touring backrest on the V-Rod.. The local dealer here was selling all their 100th stuff for 75% off.. I could have had a 100th backrest for $25.00 :( and had my bag modified to fit... Damn!

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
I've got the SAC full and half SAC combo for the touring backrest that I don't use (not the Harley licensed stuff). PM me and we can discuss price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts