Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Think it says I'm a tosser. Good actor but a twat in person.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know its on Discovery this month , i wont watch !! Russell Crowe is the biggest wanker, In the shorts of the show he shows that he is

·
Registered
512 Posts
kruzer3 said:
I dont know its on Discovery this month , i wont watch !! Russell Crowe is the biggest wanker, In the shorts of the show he shows that he is
I think it would be funny to watch him with the Boys from the US..:D :D

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Watching tv now seems it is on Tuesday the 9th

·
Registered
6 Posts
kruzer3 said:
What he said..
Russell Crowe.. Wantabe Dickhead of the year

·
Registered
145 Posts
Please remember that Russell Crowe is a "Kiwi" = (comes from New Zealand) so with that sort of handicap he is likely to say and do anything .:moped: -:bash: : -:D .

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
And we adopt them as soon as they do something good then say hell his only a kiwi when they fu*k up.

·
Registered
546 Posts
So, what does the patch say? We were watching it over here, and it was blurred. I can't imagine anyone but "Geico" giving him one.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
They show no other shirts or iofo on that show unless it is OCC

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
thumbsupracing said:
Hey, but thanks for the Bee Gees!
Bee Gees :slap: :rofl2:

·
Battery Guy
582 Posts
The Bee Gees came from Manchester. Should've got the OCC boys to make one for Chopper Read. Oh how they'd laugh when they presented him with his new custom bike adorned with sawn off 410 shotguns and severed ears. How we'd all laugh when Chopper stuck the head on Paul snr "Now look what ya made me go an' do". Now I'd pay to watch that on tv!

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
kruzer3 said:
What is the Patch that that dickhead Russell Crowe is wearing on the American Chopper Show??

I dunno...but Crowed should kick that Urban ass and get the girl...the girl that Tommy Cruise dumped... :deal:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts