Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw the bike this has to be the worst crap OCC has done (so far) :paper:

A Harbour Bridge back rest that makes anything from franklin mint look l ike something out of the louve.

Burnt orange/red paint job wheels Aboriginal flag inspired me thinks.

Roo on the tank could not see amy more since my eyes were melting.

:barf: :barf: :barf:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Smokedog said:
:barf: Sounds like a OCC bike to me ......
I liked the old school bike Senior gave to Cody, but they have bugger all on Gasoline Alley RIP Larry.

·
Back in Black
212 Posts
What a sarcastic bastard you are Shed.

Harbour bridge, kangaroos, Aboriginal flag..... seems like they got all
the stereotypes to me.

Just had a thought.... they could have used some didgeridoo pipes for a complete lack of taste.

Sounds like it needs some blow-in wanker wearing an Opera House helmet
to complete the look.

Only saw the promos but they didn't look like they were handling the flies
very well. :)

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me Sarcastic, surley you jest. Have I ever said anything sarcastic?

Got your pipes yet, or we still taking submissions and weighing up the pros and cons proffessor?

Speaking of flies, a nice blowie in the tank would have really set of the pile of crap.

Be down your way for a job soon might have a beer or 6 after?

Remember my shirt.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Shed said:
I liked the old school bike Senior gave to Cody, but they have bugger all on Gasoline Alley RIP Larry.
Speaking of cody . The first bike cody built . I think it was the " Cody project " . The one/episode where they sell it in daytona. Well it is here in my home town . Earlier this year it and the owner was at a bike night . ( The bike night I speak of is MOSTLY sportbikes ) . Well anyway they guy said it is a hassle to keep running. And at the end of the night couldnt get it started. I had to go to work so I dont know what he did to get it started.

The bike didnt look to bad . Then again it wasnt really a " Theme " bike.

I would NOT let paul JR or SR change the oil in my lawn mower .....

·
Back in Black
212 Posts
Shed said:
Me Sarcastic, surley you jest. Have I ever said anything sarcastic?
I think the standard answer for that one is:

Not in my presence, not to my knowledge,
could I have a glass of water please your Honour ?

Shed said:
Got your pipes yet, or we still taking submissions and weighing up the pros and cons professor?
Decided on the TAB with rolled ends, his fueler and a K&N air filter.
Just waiting for the bank account to catch up with the decision.

Shed said:
Speaking of flies, a nice blowie in the tank would have really set of the pile of crap.

Be down your way for a job soon might have a beer or 6 after?
Cool.

Shed said:
Remember my shirt.
Wilco - L or XL ?

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Looks like a camel. Farking gross...

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I just watched the Video ....( thanks for the post Jim )

OMG that is HORRABLE !!!

I think the OCC boys have hit an all time low !!! Looks like a child designed the bike . Here paul ad a surfboard , Now add a kangaroo sign .

·
Dallas, TX
1,244 Posts
Smokedog said:
I just watched the Video ....( thanks for the post Jim )

OMG that is HORRABLE !!!

I think the OCC boys have hit an all time low !!! Looks like a child designed the bike . Here paul ad a surfboard , Now add a kangaroo sign .
And you know these guys are laughing their asses off all the way to the bank, with whatever they got paid for this monstrosity.

Paulie: "Yeah, add a road sign with a kangaroo. Oh wait, a SURFBOARD! And....maybe a shark fin. Let's see what we can get away with and make a shitload of cash at the same time!"

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
Not much imagination in that one. I suppose if they made a Canadian one it would be the Beaver Bike since that's the only thing they'd associate with us.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Watched the video,,,,, done vomiting,,,,, all the bike needs is a half gallon of flat black paint,,, be fine then,,, who thought of the aircleaner??? Time to feed the sharks.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
God, I have to say something more. It is EXACTLY that image of Australia that is our worst fear, that someone would think that we would like a bike like this. I am actually a fan of OCC, but this is just terrible. So wrong. Embarrassing.

It is like something that should sit in a Tourist T-Shirt and Stuffed Koala shop in Surfers Paradise with a friggin' Meter Maid draped over it and some guy busking with a didgeridoo on the footpath outside.

They could have just taken inspiration for the architecture and form from, say, the unmistakeable lines of the Sydney Opera House sails, and done something really elegant with paint that suggested ocean meeting beaches blending into rainforest and through to the burnt colour of the outback at sunset - a front fender to back fender transition that told a story.

Just a fundamental misunderstanding of our culture, so they whacked as many "icons" on there as they could. It's so juvenile. Very disappointing.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts